on the flip side, there is no one out there that can dispute that this girl has amazing style and absurdly amazing hair that never seems to de-curl or frizz, despite the weather.
here are some of Olivia's most fab moments, her top 10 guide to her personal style, and then follow me to the bottom where we will recreate one of her looks for less. enjoy! xo
crap, i guess i do love her!
Olivia's Top 10 Style Rules: (from her interview with Topshop outside of the 2010 Topshop Unique fashion show)
1. In every outfit, I always try and incorporate a single trend, but in a subtle way.
2. I would describe my style as modern, but classic.
3. I always like to wear one very structured piece, like a great jacket or a skirt.
4. For next season I like the look of all the embellished clothes, and those copper-toned metallics, although not everyone can pull that off…
5. You don’t always have to stay high end – I like mixing and matching.
6. My favourite item of clothing right now is a Topshop white cardigan with a pale blue pinstripe; it’s so easy to wear.
7. My favourite accessory is my Chloe ‘Gemma’ bag, which I bought in
8. My favourite jewellery? I like chunky! I like to wear one big statement piece, a ring, a bracelet or a necklace. But I mostly like big rings
9. I mostly like to wear a heel, I just got some chunky black platforms.
10. I like to splurge on a great piece that can take you through an entire season. Like, recently, I bought these Sergio Rossi silver brogues, I bought them in
THE LOOK FOR LESS:
what Olivia's wearing:
1. Malene Birger "lecian" cape sweater- $495
2. Daryl K leather leggings- $795
3. Charlotte Olympia "alice" leopard booties- $1,090
steal her style:
1. H&M poncho- $29.50 in stores now
2. Mara Hoffman cape sweater- $158 bluefly.com
3. Blank Denim leather skinny pants- $158 shopbop.com
4. Forever 21 black turtleneck sweater- $12.50 in stores now
5. Pour la Victoire "blake" booties- $289 endless.com
6. Freelook "cortina" gold wtach- $250 shopbop.com